Friday, May 22, 2009

Red State Town Hall is now available on iTunes!

I just got off the phone with iTunes and to make a long story short, there is a problem with the way iTunes is set-up for BTR, however there is an easy way to add my podcast to your iTunes set-up so that you can automatically download the podcasts.

Open iTunes.
Click on Podcasts
Click on Advanced
Click on Subscribe to Podcast
Where it asks for the URL, put this:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Red-State-Town-Hall.rss
Click "OK"


That's it. You're done. Give it a few seconds to gather the info it needs. Sync up your iPod and it should download all the podcasts listed. I submitted the show back in January and it got approved in early February, but because of the glitch, I didn't know it was actually working. I think the earliest podcast is dated 02/07/09. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home